Tuesday, November 21, 2006

It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas....my stomach hurts!


Getting a bit stressed at the idea of Christmas being less than 34 days away! I love the season and almost all that comes with it...not liking the stress part. I always wonder how we will manage and yet we get through every year, sometimes by the skin of our teeth...(i'm pretty sure teeth don't have skin...and if they do, you should have it removed)...anyway God will carry us through this season as He does every season of our lives. This evening, while driving home, I told Gracie I saw something red out of the corner of my eye...she was looking all over for Rudolph! I love that part of Christmas...that and the decorations which I have 17 boxes of, which are labled and numbered for the order and week they come out and my friend recently told me that was "freakish"....can you believe that? Anyway, like it or not, Christmas is coming, I just hope we will all remember the reason for this season and take the time to point our wee ones to the manger under the star, that changed our lives forever!

1 comment:

.: Christa :. said...

When I read the 17 boxes, I thought to myself, "I must respond and call her a freak" ... then I read on. Do you really have 17 boxes? (One for each child?) or area you mocking me? Either way, I love you. (I only have 8 Rubbermaid Bins.)

Your faithful Blog reader.